PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS TOO BIG TO SEND. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The Wilderness Systems Tarpon 130T is an excellent roomy double Sit on Top that doesn’t sacrifice solid performance. The high capacity of this tandem allows teams of all sizes to enjoy this craft and not feel cramped and uncomfortable.
The Wilderness Systems Tarpon 130T will happily be paddled by two adults with space for a small third. The two adjustable padded seats, which are rigid to prevent slippage and discomfort, allow paddlers to keep excellent posture and reduce fatigue on a days paddling.
- Choose between 2 x Egalis Paddles or 2 x Livery 2-part paddles
- Please note: The Egalis paddles are 1-piece paddles with drip rings. The Livery 2-Part paddle splits into 2 pieces for storage/transportation. Both are aluminium paddles.
- Super linear high density polyethylene
- Stable multi choice hull with full keel for tracking
- Wave piercing bow design
- Roomy cockpit area, ideal for two adults or 2+1
- Comfort seating system
- Adjustable CSS backrest
- Keeper footbrace
- Bow and stern tankwell with bungee
- Side carry handles with paddle holder
- Soft touch bow and stern handles
- Cup holders
- Self-bailing scupper holes
- Hatches – 6″ bow and 6″ midship domed hatches