NCX 2019 / 2020
Engineered for performance, the NCX defines the no-cam freerace catagory.
More than just race inspired, the 019 NCX takes design components directly from the Mach1 race sail to upgrade 3 main areas; Speed. Power. Stability.
Drag reduction was the key to increasing speed. AERO-LINE battens and Mach1 twist patterns dramatically improve the aerodynamics and make the 019 NCX the fastest ever.
More Power. Deeper profiles below the boom generate more horsepower that you can feel. Increased back hand pressure enables instant acceleration when you want to light it up.
Stability has been further improved by adding skin tension and reworking the batten skeleton to lock the power low and forward. The result is incredible control and impeccable handling. Combined with the shock-absorbing properties of a no-cam sail, this means a huge wind range.
UPGRADES FOR 20I9
- MONOFILM BODY – MAXIMUM STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- KEVLAR X-PLY LUFF PANEL – MINIMAL VERTICAL STRETCH WITH HORIZONTAL ELASTICITY
- eM4 FOOT PANEL – INCREASED DURABILITY WITH REDUCED WEIGHT
- TUBE BATTENS – HIGH PERFORMANCE STABILITY
- RACE SAIL PERFORMANCE WITHOUT CAMS
- MONOFILM CONSTRUCTION
- STABLE WITH A HUGE WIND RANGE