Dakine 10′ 5/16 SUP Paddleboard Coiled Leash Pink Calf or Ankle
Calf leashes -Fit just below the knee and this means that the leash should tangle less around your feet and is historically used by longboarders for hanging 10. Don’t buy one of these if you don’t have very big calf muscles!
Ankle Leashes- Fits around the ankle and is the traditional type of leash , if you are unsure what to buy just go for an Ankle leash.
- Dakine leash
- Cord thickness: 5/16″ (8mm)
- Materials: Highest quality urethane Dura-cord for the strongest leash possible
- SUP specific design: The Straight-coil-straight design keeps the cord up and out of the water to help reduce drag
- Posi-Lock hook and loop closure system
- 1″ (25mm) Comfortable molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Super strong 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1″ (25mm) fully detachable railsaver to keep your rails in top condition
- Easy clip compatible for maximum safety
- Super durable newly redesigned and molded opti-flex leash ends
- Sewn on Dakine labelling
- Can be used with boards between 8’5″ to 10’8″
- Can be used in surf up to 12′!