- 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with
effortless trim and dynamic turning abilities in the waves.
- Incredibly stable for riders up to 110kg due to its 34” width.
- One board that can be shared with all members of the family.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
- Mono concave offers lift feeding to the double concave for control with rail-to-rail turning.
- Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards the fins, while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
The whopper is the perfect All round beginners board with its 34′ width it provides a stable platform for all to use with ease.. The whopper is also a great board to use in waves due to its stability the whopper allows you to catch the waves with ease and with its thruster fin set up make some smooth bottom turns on the wave.
This board has the short wide shape that changed SUP and got everyone into the waves. It has thruster fin set up and comes with Starboard Net Positive 6 3/4 center fin and 4.7” side fins. Our all time favorite Whopper is now available in the new LITE TECH technology.