The whopper is the perfect All round beginners board with its 34′ width it provides a stable platform for all to use with ease.The ASAP technology enables this board to be extremely durable which is an ideal option for families. The whopper is also a great board to use in waves due to its stability the whopper allows you to catch the waves with ease and with its thruster fin set up make some smooth bottom turns on the wave.This board also includes a mast track and a dagger fin so you can learn to windsurf on this board too and it is a really fun board to use on those light wind days.This is an awesome paddle board which gives you a number of different options to have fun on the water.
10’0” X 34” WHOPPER
- A highly stable board popular with the entire family with good cruising glide and catching waves for riders up to 110 kg.
- 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with dynamic turning abilities.
- 34” width provides stability good for all skill levels.
- Starboard’s number one best seller.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- SOFT RAIL
- HARD BOTTOM
- Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
- 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
- Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
- A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.