- Unique Quality: The perfect blend of carving and noseriding
- Weight Limit: Good for riders of all sizes (Best for riders over 100lbs)
- Used For: Perfect for carving and noseriding and landpaddling
- Experience Level: Fun for all experience levels (best for intermediate-advanced board riders)
- Trucks: Brand new super carvy HST Trucks
WHY IT MATTERS
The Perfect Ride The Pinger carves incredibly well but has a little more weight than the Fish allowing for more speed releasing out of turns, and like the Classic there is a large canvas for cross stepping footwork but with more maneuverability.
BEST USED FOR
The World’s Best Longboard. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders but can be enjoyed by anyone who wants to experience surfings finest sensations. Landpaddle approved.
QUALITY AND STYLE
Built to last. Super-hard bamboo. Durable solvent-free UV resistant grip coating. Super solid construction.
TURNING AND PERFORMANCE
The world’s most surfable longboard. Huge 200mm spring torsion trucks with massive riser pads and deep wheel wells for insane manueverability. Black springs are responsive for advanced riders; red springs are more stable.
Barefoot friendly grip & Hamboards brwon 90mm 78A wheels on biltin-type ABEC 7 bearings for maximum performance.
DIMENSIONS AND SHAPE
Retro Design with a Modern Feel. At 5’7” the Pinger’s single wing pin tail perfectly captures the shape and feel of the boards ridden by the surf revolutionaries who first tamed the Banzai Pipeline of North Shore Oahu.