Speed Performance Wing-Surf/Freeride Windsurf Foil
With a unique outline and foil section compared to any other wing in the Naish range, the Wind/Wing HA 914 is fast and fluid.
Its foil section is thinner than that on any other Naish wing, providing high-speed with fairly low lift for the size of its span. Requiring a relatively high take-off speed, the HA 914 is very stable once up to speed making it a fantastic wing-foil racing wing, windsurfing, or medium to large sized surf wing.
Incredible upwind performance combined with an unsurpassed top speed makes the Wind/Wing HA 914 a fantastic powered-up wind foil option.
- Front wing: Wind/wing HA 914
- Stabilizer: HA 280
- Mast: 95 cm
- Fuselage: 80 cm
- Naish Aluminum Masts are Available as Direct Connect as well as Deep Tuttle and Abracadabra Connection Systems
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with Bonded and Screwed Connections
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
- Mounting screws
- Front Wing Cover Wind/Wing 914
- Stabilizer Cover HA 280
- Foil case